“The part can never be well unless the whole is well.” ~ Plato
The Amelia Island Wellness Festival offers a weekend of holistic programming to help you emerge renewed, with practices to help you live more consciously. You will enjoy access to leaders in healthful living and opportunities to engage, ask questions, and learn on a personal level, all in one place.
Introducing Your Weekend of Wellness
The 2018 Amelia Island Wellness Festival offers a weekend (Friday, 11/9, at 1PM through 12PM on Sunday, 11/11, mid-day) with additional activity offerings available Thursday and Sunday afternoon. You can customize your plan based on your interests and explore in your free time. Participants enjoy access to Friday – Sunday official programming at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island.
Packages at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island are available now!
General ticket sales open May 1, 2018.
*Plus taxes and fees. Festival ticket price excludes lodging.
Festival workshops will be held as group and personal experiences with recognized experts:
- Open your hearts and minds to love and yoga nidra with internationally heralded keynote Gurudev Shri Amritji, founder of Amrit Yoga Institute.
- Set an Individual Path to Bliss with Festival Master of Ceremonies, MC YOGI.
- Be guided through meditation and yin yoga with 10,000 Buddhas founder Amanda Giacomini.
- Transform your fitness routine with the high-energy and inspirational duo from Alchemy 365.
- Go barreless with Miami-based barre expert, fitness and nutrition influencer Taylor Walker.
- Deepen your stretch and breath with moving energy teacher Sonia Doubell, hailing from London.
- Dance with your eyes closed and find your inner goddess, guided by Radha Gillen.
- Drop into deep meditation and total relaxation with Liam Gillen.
- Enjoy the ethereal music and upbeat jams of DJ SOL RISING.
- Try out classes with our deeply talented resident experts.
Participants will depart with a vision to develop and implement a personal wellness journey.
Additional activities included in the ticket price and held at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island:
- Welcome reception and bonfire
- Award-winning dining including a daily breakfast bar, lunch inspired by a chef collaboration, and a communal dinner with an expert panel on Saturday night
- Chances to interact with wellness experts in casual settings
- Opportunities and spaces to reflect in a personal journal provided to participants
- Sunrise yoga sessions
Additional activities offered at the host location and around Amelia Island (not included in ticket price):
- Access to innovative spa treatments at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Amelia Island
- Opportunity to explore Historic Downtown Fernandina Beach with transportation provided on Thursday evening as a ticket add-on.
- An ocean of options for individual exploration on Amelia Island: