“The part can never be well unless the whole is well.” ~ Plato
The Amelia Island Wellness Festival offers a weekend of holistic programming to help you emerge renewed, with practices to help you live more consciously. You will enjoy access to leaders in healthful living and opportunities to engage, ask questions, and learn on a personal level, all in one place.
Introducing Your Weekend of Wellness
The 2017 Amelia Island Wellness Festival offers a weekend (Friday, 11/10, mid-day to Sunday, 11/12, mid-day) with additional activity offerings and specials available Thursday – Monday. You can customize your plan based on your interests and explore in your free time. At an early bird package price of $499* (rate increases to standard $599* on September 30th), participants enjoy access to Friday – Sunday official programming at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island.
Save $100 with the Early Bird Ticket now through September 30th.
Through September 30th: $499* for Festival access
After September 30th: $599* for Festival access
See the event schedule and purchase your tickets now.
*Plus taxes and fees. Festival ticket price excludes lodging.
Festival workshops will be held as group and personal experiences with recognized experts:
- Transformation and Strength with Heidi Powell
- Fitness through Rhythm with DanceBody
- Balanced Life through Yoga With Laura Sykora
- Connection through Meditation with MNDFUL (David and Anne)
- Setting an Individual Path with Festival Emcee MC Yogi
Throughout, guests will enjoy uplifting entertainment, culinary experiences, and opportunities to reflect in their personal journals (provided in their welcome package). Participants will depart with a vision to develop and implement a personal wellness journey.
Additional activities included in the ticket price and held at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island:
- Welcome reception featuring a bonfire in the dunes
- Award-winning dining including a daily breakfast bar, headliner lunch, and a communal dinner on Saturday night
- Break-out sessions with masters for in-depth and personal experiences
- Opportunities and spaces to reflect in a personal journal provided to participants
- Astronomy lessons under the stars and morning yoga session
A la carte activities offered at the host location and on Amelia Island:
- Access to innovative spa treatments at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Amelia Island (not included in ticket price)
- Stand-up paddleboard yoga (SUPY)
- River cruise
- Sunset yoga