“The part can never be well unless the whole is well.” ~ Plato
The Amelia Island Wellness Festival offers a weekend of holistic programming to help you emerge renewed, with practices to help you live more consciously. You will enjoy access to leaders in healthful living and opportunities to engage, ask questions, and learn on a personal level, all in one place.
Introducing Your Weekend of Wellness
The 2017 Amelia Island Wellness Festival offers a weekend (Friday, 11/10, mid-day to Sunday, 11/12, mid-day) with additional activity offerings and specials available Thursday – Monday. You can customize your plan based on your interests and explore in your free time. Participants enjoy access to Friday – Sunday official programming at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island.
Ticket sales close at noon on Thursday, November 9.
*Plus taxes and fees. Festival ticket price excludes lodging.
Festival workshops will be held as group and personal experiences with recognized experts:
- Transformation and Strength with Heidi Powell
- Fitness through Rhythm with DanceBody
- Balanced Life through Yoga With Laura Sykora
- Connection through Meditation with MNDFUL (David and Anne)
- Setting an Individual Path with Festival Emcee MC Yogi
Participants will depart with a vision to develop and implement a personal wellness journey.
Additional activities included in the ticket price and held at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island:
- Welcome reception
- Award-winning dining including a daily breakfast bar, headliner lunch, and a communal dinner on Saturday night
- Break-out sessions with masters for in-depth and personal experiences
- Opportunities and spaces to reflect in a personal journal provided to participants
- Sunrise yoga sessions
Additional activities offered at the host location and around Amelia Island (not included in ticket price):
- Access to innovative spa treatments at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Amelia Island
- Stand-up paddleboard yoga (SUPY), and Segway tours
- Egan’s Creek Kayak Tour
- Cumberland Island River Tour
- Power Yoga & Bhakti Flow
- Opportunity to explore Historic Downtown Fernandina Beach